Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer Update

Meeting Bernie Williams on January 26, 2007. One of the greatest nights of my life!!!


Summer has been pretty good to me and Jeff. We went to NYC 3 times and saw them play the Mets, the Red Sox, and the Angels. It was a ton of fun and we're glad that we got to go that many times before they knock down Yankee Stadium.
The wedding is coming along nicely, and we still have 11 months to go. We are now going to the Bahamas instead of Hawaii due to stupid timeshare issues. That's ok though, I'm sure the Bahamas are very nice and we'll still get to Hawaii eventually. One of my best friends is getting married August 23rd and I keep telling Jeff that we should bring a notepad to write down ideas for our wedding!!




(Ice Bowl 2007. Cold, but fun)



As far as school and work, all is......well....ok. I am finishing up my clinical internship at New York State School for the Blind in Batavia, NY which I actually enjoyed more than I thought I would initially. Then school starts back up end of August, followed by more clinicals starting in November. Jeff now only has 4 jobs (slacker) and is still very involved in the firehall. I really wish that he would find something to do with his time, he tends to be VERY lazy (sarcasm was included there for all who did not pick up on it).

Some of my closest friends at the Bills vs. Cincinnatti game where we WON!!! 11/2007

If I'm not completely technologically inept I will try to put up some pictures from the past year since I never did that initially. Hopefully it won't take me 5 months to post my next update. Hope everyone is doing well!!!!!




Me and Jeff at my DPT formal for school October 2007





Me and Jeff at a 2007 Yankees game vs. Detriot Tigers. It was a Yankees victory much to the dismay of the people in the following picture. But everyone had a great time.








Nicki and Matt McCoy
at the Yankees victory
over the Tigers at
Yankee Stadium.


This is the group of people that went to the Yankees vs. Tiger game in the Summer of 2007.

No comments: